Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Booty Ballet!

A couple of weeks ago I read an article on the top 5 fitness trends of 2011. The first was Boot Camp. Why? I do not know. Personally, I choose to stay far FAR away from anything that has a boot camp kinda feel. Second, were some weight things. I get enough weight training from carrying around my textbooks! Third was...uhh..lets just skip that. Fourth was Zumba (pretty sure they confused that and boot camp). And fifth was yoga booty ballet!!!
I really want to try this! Its a mix of yoga, ballet and dance (is ballet not a dance??). I took ballet when I was younger and last year. I was never good at it but it was definitely a lot of fun. I think that plus yoga would be pretty darn amazing!
I don't get this random 'booty' thrown in between 'yoga' and 'ballet'. Obviously it works your booty, but it works other muscles too! Why not call it Yoga Abs Ballet? Or Yoga -insert muscle name here- Ballet? I guess booty ballet is the most fun to say, "Hey I'm on my way to Booty Ballet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment