Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog #2: In n Out ruined my day.

Ive been a vegeterian for the past 4 years. I love In n Out because they actually have a vegeterian option and its yummy!! So today we went to In n Out on our drive back from the snow and I ordered my usual, a girlled cheese w/grlled onions. When our food gets done theres this one burger that stands out, one piled with a bunch of gooey cheese. In that burger theres no visible meat at all, therefore its mine. I pick it up and find pickles in it, yuck. Oh well, not a big deal, Ill just pick them out I thought. Once I pick out all of the pickles I begin to eat. After my third or fourth bite, I looked down at my food and what do I see? A pink, brown, nasty looking thing staring back at me!!! I stopped chewing, got a disgusted look on my face and calmly said theres meat in my food. My mom comes over and takes it from my hands while I'm spitting everything out into my napkin, pulling a piece of meat from my teeth and scraping my tongue. Then, I started crying. I hate meat and I feel terrible for the poor little animals who have to die so we can eat them. Also, it wasnt just any meat, it was beef. Cows are sacred animals to Hindus and my grandma always tell me not to eat beef due to this. And I dont. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment