Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Purple M&M's+Japanese Container=Pretty Darn Amazing!!

Today, I found my latest addiction. Purple M&M's!! Not just any M&M's, but shiny purple ones filled with milk, white and dark chocolate!!! Now, Im not a chocolate person at all but these things are freaking amazing!! Where can you find M&M's this amazing? Well, you can be Spencers friend and she'll put them in this adorable Japanese container for you, or I guess you could buy them at Target or something..
Anyways, Im sitting here on my floor eating them. I only have four left, how sad! I love how theres three different types of chocolate in them, not that I would have realized it if Spencer hadnt been smart enough to stick a little note on the top of the container explaining the M&M to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment