Friday, December 24, 2010

Lady Gaga Conert

   I absolutely love Lady Gaga. The Fame Monster is my favorite CD, I know every song in the order theyre on the disc (Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, Speechless, Dance In The Dark, Telephone, So Happy I Could Die, Teeth).
  Naturally, I was excited to hear she was going on tour, as was my mom, sister and good friend, Spencer. My mom and I made a deal: if I got an A in Precalc and stopped eating ice (my addiction, seriously I'm going to be 19 and toothless), she would take me and my sister to the concert for my sixteenth birthday present(so long as the tickets were reasonably priced)! Spencer was going to ask for the tickets as a Christmas gift and we'd get to go together and have an amazing time. I've been waiting for this since August! Spencer and I had everything planned out.
   But guess what??? PRICES WENT UP!!!! Our dreams are crushed and our plan is ruined!!! Spencer, Lady Gaga and I were going to have a tea party together and then I would play piano while Lady Gaga and Spencer danced to a medley of Gaga songs. She'd be amazed at our talent and she'd take us on tour with her.
   But the ticket prices went up and none of this amazing-ness cannot happen :(

Update: My sister and I were in the kitchen washing and drying dishes. I mentioned to her that we wouldn't be able to go because of the raised prices.  She turns around with a frying pan in her hand, nearly hits my head, and goes "This is all Lady Gaga's fault. Why is she so wonderful??"

No comments:

Post a Comment